Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Hampshire @ Harrisburg 06/02/09

I went up to Harrisburg to see the Senators take on the New Hampshire Fisher Cats today and to do a little pre-game autographing. I hadn't seen NH yet and as it turned out they were one of the nicer teams to deal with in the Eastern League this year. Here's who I got pre-game today:

David Cooper (Toronto's 2008 1st Rd Draft Pick)
Brian Jeroloman
Al Quintana
Chris Gutierrez
Adrian Martin
Edgar Estanga
Sean Stidfole
Luis Sanchez
Nate Starner
Brad Emaus
Bryan Kervin
Brian Dopirak (finally got 2004 Just Rookies and 2005 Just Road to the Show)
Danny Farquhar
Tom Signore
Nick Gorneault
Adam Calderone
Cody Hearther

And I was able to get around to the Harrisburg side before the game started and got several cards from Joel Guzman.

By the way, Harrisburg does have their 2009 team set out, the first I've seen this year in person.

No comments: